Automated External Defibrillators Education
A presentation & demonstration provided by a qualified health professional on the use of an Automated External Defibrillators (AED) in workplaces, associations, clubs or individuals. These information and practical demonstrations give laypersons the confidence & knowledge to apply an AED and potentially save the life of someone who is in cardiac arrest. Although first aid training is recommended, anyone can apply an AED regardless of whether they have had prior training. AEDs are reliable, safe and easy to use. If applied quickly, an AED dramatically improve the victim’s chance of survival.
- Sessions are approximately 1 hour duration
- Information & Demonstration only – Non threatening – does not involve assessment.
- Session times can be tailored to needs of client
- Empowers confidence & competence in the application of an AED
- One hour education session with Powerpoint presentation
- Learn what is a Sudden Cardiac Arrest and why is it vital to apply an AED quickly
- Practical demonstration of a working AED
- Q & A session
Location – We come to you!!
- At venue of your choice within Melbourne metropolitan area
- Additional costs apply for regional, country or interstate locations
Send us an enquiry below or call during business hours on
1300 333 423